Pages

The Very First Lesson in the Busines [Story]


A Man on the first day, when his son joined the family firm, the founder took him on to the roof of the factory building.

Father: I am going to give you your very first lesson in business. Stand on the edge of the roof.

Reluctantly, the boy went to stand on the edge of the roof.

Father: Now, when I say, Jump, I want you to jump off the roof.
Son: But, Dad...

there was a huge drop!

Father: Do you want to succeed in business?
Son: Yes, Dad.
Father: And you trust me, don't you?
Son: Yes, Dad.
Father: So do as I say and jump.

The boy jumped. He crashed to the ground and lay there, winded and bruised. His father went racing down the stairs and ran up to him. 

Father: That was your first lesson in business, son.  
Never Trust ANYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...